Kiev, May 7, 2015
The Conference will be opened with a word of salutation by Oleg Sinyutka, a Head of Lviv Regional State Administration. A meeting in three sections will take place within the Conference where all reports on modern drilling technologies will be presented. Owners, directors and leading specialists of the biggest service and mining companies of Poland, Belarus, Austria, Romania, Czech Republic, Canada, USA and Ukraine are expected to take part in the Conference. Also invitations will be deposited among staffs of other states’ foreign missions in Ukraine, heads of oil and gas mining companies and service enterprises.
The following reports will be presented:
- Western-Ukrainian oil&gas province: contemporary situation and future prospects. Gennadiy Kobal, “Newfolk”.
- Geological perspectives, drilling and production plan at Rava-Russka oil&gas field. Vadim Chernov, “Compas-Plast-Nafta Ukraine”.
- Challenges for horizontal and extended reach drilling. Charly Hengevoss, head of slant-hole drilling department, Weatherford Ukraine.
- Prospects for horizontal drilling at oil and gas deposits of Carpathian region. Myron Firman, leading geologist of “Tisagas”.
- «Burova Technika»: application of horizontal and slant hole drilling. 10-year experience. Alexandr Velichko, Head of drilling services implementation&development department of “Burova Technika”.
- Coiled tubing experience by «Ukrgasvydobuvannya» state company, speaker under specification.
- Experience in developing oil and gas fields of Central and Eastern Europe. MND, speaker under specification.
- Coiled tubing technology from the "Region" company: experience and prospects. Yuriy Kitsenko, head of design and technology department, Ltd. "Region".
- Introduction of coiled tubing during WO. Radial drilling. Sergiy Klochkov, «Belorusneft».
- Perspectives for introduction of modern drilling technologies at gas wells (methane of coal deposits). Yuliya Monogarova, leading geologist at LLC “Scientific and producing company CONTACT” (Great East Energy)
- Practical application of downhole engines. Wenzel Downhole Tools. Igor Vitryk, «Ukrnaftogazservice».
- Introduction of progressive European practices for drilling at small fields. “Drilling company “Goryzonty”, speaker under specification.
- Well stimulation processes for enhanced oil and gas recovery. Alfred Roth, Depsol Technologies.
- Geosteering or how to keep the wellbore in the reservoir. Charly Hengevoss, head of slant-hole drilling department, Weatherford Ukraine.
- The availability of chemicals for drilling: originals and analogues. Natalia Oleynik, commercial director of "Arsenal"
- Modern technologies and equipment in the process of cleaning up of drilling fluids. Vladimir Kalynovych, director of "KARAT-BurService."
According to Andrey Zakrevskiy, an organizer and director of the “Newfolk” consulting company, the Conference is a unique event for production and service companies, as well as equipment and material suppliers. "The second conference to be held by our consulting center is gaining an even larger scale than we expected. This shows that Ukraine has a prominent place on the world map, especially in Europe, not only as a country which is rich in energy resources. In this case we are talking about successful deployment of our initiative to establish all the conditions to make full use of Ukrainian internal potential for its own good", - Andrey Zakrevskiy said.
During gala-dinner after the conference degustation of Kolonist wines will be held by ex-minister of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine, Ivan Plachkov, who is a founder and the owner of the Kolonist TM.
On the second day of the Conference (21 May) the delegates will visit cities related to history of global oil and gas industry, including Boryslav city. Also an excursion to one of drilling companies will be held.
General sponsors of the Conference are the “Goryzonty” and the “Drilling company “Goryzonty” LLC.
Sponsors are the MND and the “Compas-Plast-Nafta Ukraine” LLC
Media partner is the NefteRynok weekly magazine
Organizer of the Conference is an oil and gas consulting center Newfolk LLC.